Most churches recognize volunteers for their contributions. Yet, research shows there is a disconnect between what volunteers are seeking in terms of recognition and what organizations are providing. This eTool Kit will help you strategically plan your organization’s recognition efforts in affordable and effective ways.
Download this eTool Kit for case studies of organizations who have seen measured success, and tools you can use today to:
- Assess your church's culture of appreciation
- Define what you want your culture of appreciation to look like
- Set the stage for meaningful recognition
- Tailor recognition to motivational styles
- Develop and plan strategies to consistently and effectively recognize volunteers for their efforts annually and ongoing—both formally and informally